Terms & Conditions
Private lessons are 60 minutes. Days are to be arranged with the instructor at the time of booking. If you miss/cancel a class the class will be forfeited. If, for any reason your instructor has to cancel a class, alternative dates will be offered. Once booked, no transfers or refunds can be issued.
- Students must be aged 18 or above at time of booking.
- Students participate at their own risk and are liable for their own actions and their actions around others. You will be required to sign a disclaimer before your first class. Refusal to sign this will result in the forfeit of your class/course at Acrobility. Students are responsible for keeping Acrobility up to date with their medical conditions. Any injuries/surgery/new medical conditions etc must be disclosed to your instructor before your class. Please consult your GP if you are unsure if you are suitable to take part.
- Acrobility reserve the right to refuse a student entry to a class if they believe they are medically unsuitable or are under the influence of alcohol/drugs. The instructors decision is final and in this case no refunds will be given.
- Pregnant women are not able to take part without consent from the instructor AND their GP. Please contact us for more information.
- Abuse towards instructors/other students will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
- Any student who ignores the health & safety advice of the instructor, or who is acting in an inappropriate manner, may be removed from the class and refused entry into any further classes. No refunds will be given in this case.
- No alcohol is permitted on site.
- Students must ensure they are suitably dressed for the class. No jewellery allowed.
- Acrobility takes no responsibility for students lost/stolen or damaged personal items whilst they are at the venue.
- Students agree to be occasionally photographed for marketing purposes and may be used on the Acrobility website, in publications or social media. Should you not wish for any photographic images of you to be used in this way you should express this in writing to Acrobility.
- Any material or information given to students for their personal use by Acrobility may not, under any circumstances attempt to replicate, make available, transmit, reproduce, sell, disseminate, license, distribute, publish, broadcast or otherwise circulate the products of Acrobility.
- The timetable is subject to change at any given time. Students will be notified via email/Acrobility facebook page
- Acrobility classes are for 120 minutes.
- Advanced payment must be made to reserve your space in the class. This can only be booked through the online booking system.
- Classes must be cancelled by you through the booking system with 24 hours notice. Any cancellations made after this point will not be refunded.
- All classes are booked on a first come - first served basis as spaces are limited
- Classes are non-transferable.